Carrie Bradshaw has taught us many things, the first being to be brave. She has taught us rules are meant to be broken and fearlessly lead Sex and the City to be one of the most stylish shows on tv, thanks to the daring styling of Patricia Field. The real secret is, the key to good style is confidence.
1. Don’t Be Afraid Of Color!
2. Daytime Gown? Not A Problem
3. All Black Will Give You The Perfect Amount Of Attitude
4. Loud Clothes And Loud Accessories Can Go Together
5. Pyjamas Can Work During The Day if You Know How To Style Them
6. Just Because You Wear An Oversized Sweater, Doesn’t Mean You Have To Drown In It
7. Vintage Accessories Can Give Your Outfit The Right Quirky Touch
8. There Is No Such Thing As Being Over Elegant
9. You Can Wear Your Summer Clothes All Year Round If You Know How To Layer
10. You Can Never Have Too Many Shoes!
photos via popsugar