Oh hey Friday, nice to see you again…wait a minute it is BLACK FRIDAY everyone (which simply makes Friday a million times cooler than just a normal Friday). So now that we are over the Turkey situation and the whole of America is on their way back home, it is time to put our fashion shopping skills into practice. However, before we dive into the crazy cosmos of Black Friday and insane discounts we would like to give some tips to make the most out of this perfect shopping Friday.
Trensylvania Smart Shopping Tips
1. SIGN UP FOR FAVOURITE RETAILERS’ NEWSLETTERS AND FOLLOW THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Like this you will be updated 24/7 and you will definitely not miss out on any great deal or opportunity.
2. DO YOUR RESEARCH. This will save you SO much time, you cannot even imagine how helpful this may be.
3. PRIORITIZE. First things first. Black Friday is the perfect day to get things that are really worth it. Forget the basics like jeans and T-shirts.
4. SET A PERSONAL BUDGET. It is great to spend your money on fashion, but it is better to spend it wisely. Smart shopping is the deal nowadays.
5. MAKE SURE YOUR CELL PHONE IS CHARGED. Yes, it is an unhealthy addiction we know, BUT what if you miss out on one of the best deals because your phone was dead? Not cool, not cool!
6. SHOP FROM THE BACK OF THE STORE FIRST. The shops will probably be completely packed with a bunch of humans doing exactly the same as you and even going for the same deals as you. So why not swimming on the opposite direction?
Brands Joining the Black Friday Madness Today
- Vero Moda
- United Colors Of Benetton
- Massimo Dutti