And here it is! Part two of our Mother’s Day gift guide. This time, we have some ideas, that are a bit more on the pricier side. But they are all still under 100 Euro (some even under 50!). Gifting the mum is always the easiest thing. On the one side the present should show what she means to you. On the other side you don’t want to spend a lot of money on something you are not even sure she likes it. Further, how can a present ever comes close to the amount of love you have for your mummy? Nothing you can give to her could ever be generous and cheesy enough! So instead of worrying any longer, let us inspire you for your perfect mother’s day gift.
As it is only 3 days until mother’s day, better be quick.
GIFT GUIDE FOR UNDER 100 EURO
- ‘La Rosa’ fruit bowl with roses from ALESSI - Probably the only kitchen item, that your mum will LOVE to receive!
- ANNA IJ ‘Best Mom’ Necklace – It will make all your mum’s friends jealous.
- Gold dotted flower vase by KATE SPADE - Comes handy immediately when you gitft it together with flowers.
- Rosé pink TOMMY HILFIGER Wedges – Because shoes are the always are good idea, no?
- DIPTYQUE Tubéreuse “Rouge” Candle - It will give your mom’s nightstand a stylish upgrade – and make her think of you everytime she lights it.
- ‘Le Parfum’ by LA BIOSTHETIQUE - When it comes to scents everyone has a different taste but this one your mum can only love!!
- A beautiful flower bouquet such as one from LEDERLEITNER - Flowers are actually kind of indispensable on mother’s day.
PS.: For some cheaper gift ideas, make sure to check out our Gift Guide For Under 25 Euro!
Teaser Image via What Would Karl Do