On May 8th it’s Mother’s Day! Though we always love our mom, we want to value and honor her all the more on that special day. Also for a smaller budget, there are some nice options on hand. Therefore we want to give you some ideas about what to get this year. Some are useful, some are delicious and some are funny. But they are definitely ALL beautiful to look at! That’s why they are the perfect fit for every kind of mum.
In addition, each piece brings along a special meaning.. So make your mum read between the lines and surprise her with a little something!
GIFT GUIDE FOR UNDER 25 EURO
- “OMG MY Mother WAS RIGHT ABOUT Everything” towel by PAPER SOURCE - This will for sure make your mum laugh.
- LAZZARINI necklace with pastel gemstones – The fashionable mum will very much appreciate this gift.
- Super fluffy rosé pillow case by H&M Home - For the case that you are not there to cuddle her.
- KUSMI TEA Ceylan teeinfree Tea – A mature gift (and so nicely packaged).
- Macaroons from the KURKONDITOREI OBERLAA - Because they are the most beautiful delicacy.
- GILMORE GIRLS DVD – The most funny mother-daughter moments, best watched together of course!
- Golden metallic fruit bowl from IKEA - For the design-loving mum.
- World’s Greatest Mom Certificate Card from RIFLE PAPER CO. - And she will cry tears of joy…
Though the presents are just small gifts, they will show your mom how much you care about her <3
And if you decide to be the big spender for this mother’s day, just wait for our gift guide pt. 2, where you will find many more ideas for up to 100 Euro!
Teaser Image via What Would Karl Do