This Sunday it’s Mother’s Day in Austria and as every year, we will provide you with tons of inspiration for the perfect gift! It doesn’t get easier finding a good present from year to year. Actually rather the opposite is the case: Scented candles, flowers, perfumes… We have all been giving away these cliché gifts already and thereby you might be running out of ideas. Don’t worry – you are not alone here. There are still plenty of awesome, nice little somethings that you have not yet ‘used’ and we are here to present them to you. The products we’ve chosen are for everyone’s purse – from high to low budget – and they are all pretty and very charming!
These are our editor’s gift ideas for Mother’s Day…
1. Wallet from MIU MIU - There is no mum that can resist those little hearts (and Miu Miu).
2. Hand & Body Soap by SAVON STORIES - Organic + Raw + Vegan = Fancy.
3. Suncover by ANY DI - Not only pretty, but also very practical!
4. Leather Flats from LAZZARINI - Because embroidery is everything now.
5. Plate from BLOOMINGVILLE - Even better with homemade cake on it
6. Book “Über den Dächern aus Zink“- An ode to Paris (and a little hint to next years gift – if you plan to take a trip with your mum).
8. Flowercomb by WE ARE FLOWERGIRLS x MARINA HOERMANSEDER - Just what you were waiting for – the most beautiful everlasting blooms.
9. China Mug from ZARA HOME - Filled with chocolate truffles and nicely wrapped – lovely!
Among so many ideas (and convincing reasons) you should be able to find something for this upcoming sunday. But for the case that you are still not convinced yet, head over to Humanic to browse through some more possible presents!