Styling hint of the day: Cross body bags go short. Yep, very short actually. For some reason the chains and strings have shorten up significantly and we have no choice other than to love it. This trend has been invading the streets for some time now and we thought it would be great to let you know what is happening in the streets around the world and how ladies are styling their cross body bags. However, this trend may seem slightly contradicting in terms of commodity and style also. Let us list you some of the pros and cons of the this street style movement.
- It’s a derivative of a 90s trends and 90s trend rock.
- You can wear it with pretty much every outfit.
- It is so short that if you wear it on the back you will totally forget you are wearing a bag.
- It is a trend that you can drag into Spring.
- You will not get robbed easily – Yes for real!
- It may be a teeny bit tight if styled with a puff jacket (But it is so worth it!)
- It might be a bit uncomfortable to take of.
- It will not look cool, unless you really OWN IT.
So we have prepared a choice of Cross-body bags from Humanic for you to start adding it to your Christmas wish list and hopefully unwrap a lovely cross body bag on Christmas day. But before we start dreaming about beautiful cross body bags, let us give you some tips on how to style it on these upcoming winter days. We would suggest styling the whole look with some high waist cropped jeans combined with a big and fluffy coat to make the cross body bag look even shorter and cooler. Finally, we would top the look with these rocking Gamloong black velvet booties – Just perfect!
Pictures via Pinterest