One of our most favourite things to do during the Christmas time is watching all those Classic Christmas movies again and again. Some of them we grew up with and some of them are completely new, but the fact is that there is not one Christmas without a nice family movie to enjoy during the holidays.
So since we are Christmas lovers and we cannot wait to see all the classics, we have spent some time selecting the best of the best Christmas movies, for you to start organizing your personal movie-marathon this month. However, to make this marathon, the best one ever there also some boxes that you should tick off before starting it.
How to organize the best Christmas-Movies-Marathon of all times:
- Set up the space where you will be watching the movies. Decorate it and make it as magical as possible. Adding some Christmas decorations will do.
- Make sure your decide is ready, what ever you choose to show the movies in, computer, TV or projector, everything should be set up in advance in order for it to be ready to click play.
- Invite your family, friends or whoever you would like to share these movies with. Christmas is time for sharing!
- Prepare some Christmas hot drinks. Mulled wine, Hazelnut drinks, hot chocolate all of them are delicious choices. Just in case you missed it, here are our recipes.
- Food wise, we would suggest some caramel flavoured popcorn, some chocolates and Christmas sweets. Your guests, specially the youngest ones, will absolutely LOVE this!
If you have all these boxes ticked, congrats. You should be about to host one of the best Christmas-Movies Party of all times. And…Action!