Are you having a holiday party? Or do you just want to have a special sweet treat for when you wake up on Christmas morning. Desserts are important. It’s what everybody really comes to Christmas parties for (and also the reason it’s so hard to stay slim). We have found some festive and delicious holiday treats that are not only adorable but super tasty as well.
Peanut Butter Christmas Trees
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter softened
- 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 24 tree shaped pretzels
- a bag of green candy melts
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar together.
- Spread evenly on the pretzels, setting them on wax paper.
- Put the pretzels in the freezer for 15 minutes. While they are setting, melt the candy melts following the instructions on the bag.
- Take pretzels out of the freezer and dip them in the chocolate.
- After the trees have dried, melt some additional green chocolate and use it as the glue to add your stars and other decorations.
Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
Perfect for Christmas Morning, this is something the whole family will enjoy. Get the full recipe here
Take some of your favorite treats, like roasted nuts and cookies to make a decorative (and edible) table design!
These ones are fun and the kids can even help out with this one. Simply make the shortbread cookies and have the kids help out with the rest! Get the recipe here.
Christmas Tree Snack Cakes
This takes plain vanilla cake to the next level. They become a fun and portable sized snake cake that guests can take all around the room while socializing with family. Get The recipe here.
Christmas Tree Cut Out Cookies
These are fun because in the end you get double the festive treats! take a mini cookie cutter to make Christmas tree shaped (you can also use other designs) holes in the center of your sugar cookies. You will also get mini Christmas tree cookies as well from this. Double the pleasure! Get this recipe here.