For all the bookworms out there and those who want to become one, this post for you! Because in this year of 2017, there are going to be a lot of exciting book releases… 2017 is still young, but the books to come out this year are already announced, so you start putting together your reading list.
These books make the perfect gifts – either for your beloved ones or for treating yourself. Maybe you are already dreaming of your summer vacation (like us), which you will even look more forward to when thinking about the possible reading material that you will have! Books are just never out of season – they are enjoyed on the beach as much as in front of the chimney.
Among our list everything can be found – from funny to sad, crime stories to romances, short stories to guide books, from best-selling to not (yet)-so-well-known authors. Every taste will be served! Go ahead and find the books that you are going to put on your reading list for this year!
Have a good read!
Book Releases pt. 1
- You Are Free – Be Who You Are by Rebekah Lyons
- All Grown Up by Jami Attenberg
- Always Happy Hour: Stories by Mary Miller
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- Into The Water by Paula Hawkins
- Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
Book Releases pt. 2
- You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sherman Alexie
- Three-Fifths a Man: A Graphic History of the African American Experience by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colón
- Sour Heart: Stories by Jenny Zhang
- The H Spot: The Feminist Pursuit of Happiness By Jill Filipovic
- See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- White Tears by Hari Kunzru