Listen up, festival fans! Your time is now: Festival season just started! The next months are full of cool music events all over Europe. From pop to hard rock – every taste will be served.
For you, we made a list of Europe’s best music festivals. So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets, pack your (back-)bags and go!
Glastonbury is the mother of music festivals with great artists performing every year! It is the european Coachella but much less girly and much more edgy. Unfortunately getting a ticket is kind of a steeplechase.
- Date: 22nd – 26th June
- Line-Up: Coldplay, Muse, Adele, Ellie Goulding, Santigold,…
Rock Im Park Germany
A must for fans of rock music! All the big rock bands united in Nürnberg for a weekend.
- Date: 3rd – 5th June
- Line-Up: Amon Amarth, Black Sabbath, Korn, Major Lazer,…
Rock En Seine France
The Rock En Seine is the place to be for supporters of international and french rock music. Having a look a the line-up you will be surprised by the low price of the tickets!
- Date: 26th – 28th August
- Line-Up: Iggy Pop, Massive Attack, Soulwax, Breakbot, Peaches, Miike Snow,…
One of the biggest electronic festivals in the world is Tomorrowland! As every year sind 2005 the party is going to be out of this world.
- Date: 22nd – 24th July
- Line-Up: Deadmau5, Fedde Le Grand, David Guetta, Martin Solveig, Steve Aoki,…
The Sziget became a legend in the last few years. Why? Because it is a one week lasting party with every cool band of the present performing!
- Date: 10th – 17th August
- Line-Up: Rihanna, David Guetta, Bastille, Boys Noize, Muse, SIA,…
Nova Rock Austria
In Austria, this is by far the coolest and biggest festival of the year. There is probably no Austrian 20-something who did not go there at least once. Besides the fact that the performances are unbeatable, you really feel the party spirit there!
- Date: 9th – 12th June
- Line-Up: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wanda, Bullet For My Valentine, Volbeat, Billy Talent,..
Volt Festival Hungary
Only 60km away from Vienna the Volt attracts over 100 000 visitors every year! The venue is beautiful and the line-up is also veeery promising.
- Date: 29th June – 2nd July
- Line-Up: Iron Maide, The Prodigy, Slayer, Paul Kalkbrenner, Wiz Khalifa,…
Check out HUMANIC for the perfect shoes and accessories for you festival visit!
Teaser Image via Mode.com