The sun is shinning (through our office window at least – miracle!) and this made us feel very inventive for a change, so we went off and created an awesome DIY tutorial on how to pimp your fresh and new velvet sandals from Humanic. Oh, you don’t have a pair yet? No worries, here is the link to these unique sandals that will make your tiny toes look and feel like toe-queens.
This DIY is nothing but quick, easy and cheap. All you will need to get is a sharp pair of scissors, some patches, a glue gun and this pair of sandals from the Humanic store. So because images say much more than words, why not watch the video and get inspired by it.
Awesome right? Well here is a quick recap of what you will need and the basic steps to follow to get yourself a lovely pair of velvet sandals with patches.
What you need:
- A warm glue gun
- A pair of scissors
- Some patches
- The sandals
Some very basic steps to follow:
- Leave everything ready and close for you to reach.
- Warm up the glue gun.
- Pre-plan where the patches are going to go.
- Start cutting the patches if needed.
- Put some glue on the patches and stick it to the sandals.
- Make sure you make some pressure on each of the patches after sticking it to the shoe.
- Leave to dry for at least 30 minutes before wearing them.
Now they are ready to be worn and styled with some awesome socks. Make sure you make the shoes stand out and let everyone see how cool they really are. It is now time to let your DIY creation see the light and rock the soon-to-come Spring nights with these awesome velvet sandals with patches!